If you are shopping around for auto or home insurance, chances are good that you have already heard about Safeco. In this post, we talk about the insurance products this company offers and give you four good reasons to choose Safeco.
What Is Safeco?
Safeco is an insurance company that provides a wide array of personal insurance products.
Founded in 1923, Safeco became part of Liberty Insurance in 2008. This has allowed the company to focus on personal insurance, a move that makes a lot of sense considering Safeco’s customized approach to insurance, as opposed to the one-size-fits-all products you get from most other companies.
What Insurance Products Does Safeco Offer?
From your house to your boat, Safeco has an insurance product to protect the things that matter most to you:
- Auto. Medical payments, property damage, collision, comprehensive, new vehicle replacement, rental car reimbursement.
- Home. Personal property coverage, personal liability coverage, dwelling, valuable articles coverage, equipment breakdown coverage, guaranteed repair networks.
- Motorcycle. Bodily injury liability, collision, 24-hour roadside assistance, OEM Manufacturer parts coverage, safety apparel coverage, Harley Davidson replacement cost provision.
- Boat & Watercraft. Agreed value coverage, emergency assistance package, fuel spill and wreckage removal coverage, navigational territory, personal effects coverage, physical damage coverage.
- Specialty insurance. For everything that doesn’t fall within the other categories: classic cars, umbrella insurance, landlord protection, and even golf carts and snowmobiles.
Why Choose Safeco?
If you are still on the fence about choosing Safeco as your insurance company, here are four good reasons that should settle the argument:
- Personalized solutions. Safeco agents go out of their way to tailor-fit their insurance products to your lifestyle and needs.
- Unique discounts and services. More personalized insurance translates into more unique discounts you can qualify for.
- Safeco has an “A” rating from A.M. Best. This is the third-best score available and means that Safeco has an “excellent” financial ability to pay out claims.
- A wide array of digital tools. Whether it’s filing a claim or rewarding you for being a good driver, Safeco incorporates innovative technology into all its products to make your life easier and your premiums less expensive.
RF1 Insurance Services: Your Trusted Safeco Agent in Southern California
Interested in enjoying the benefits of choosing Safeco for your insurance needs? At RF1 Insurance, we have made it our mission to bring the dependability and convenience of Safeco coverage to all Southern Californians.